Outpatient clinics helping to transform livesHow we help
Our private therapy outpatient clinics help individuals overcome many common mental health issues, enabling them to function better in their everyday lives.
We support people with:
• depression • stress • anxiety • mood swings • poor work performance
• sleeping difficulties • panic attacks • low self-esteem
• relationship difficulties • anger • memory problems.
We also help people with the following:
• obsessive compulsive disorder • bereavement • eating problems
• addictions • sexual problems • trauma • sleep disorders
• autistic spectrum disorder assessments • adult ADHD assessments.
We specialise in assessments and therapies that help people overcome many day-to-day worries and more complex psychological conditions. Our services support adults and children.
Our clinics are located in Northampton and Harley Street, London.
1. Call us on 01604 616 050 and let us know what you're having difficulty with.
2. We'll let you know which of our clinicians can help you and how to ask your GP for a referral.
3. Once we receive a GP referral, we'll contact you and book an appointment.
4. You'll be invited to meet your clinician and start your journey to feeling better.
Each of our clinicians is registered with the major private medical insurance companies, including:
On average you'll meet a clinician for an initial assessment within 1 week
Last year we helped over 160 people to feel better
Our Northampton clinic
To find the Therapy clinic, turn in to Wantage Gate on Billing Road, onto the St Andrew's Healthcare site. Follow the road until you find a car park on your left hand side. The Therapy building faces into this car park.
Press the buzzer and come up the stairs: our reception team will look after you.
Our London clinic
Our London clinic is located at 10 Harley Street, London W1G 9PF
You have taught me so much and I can say I’m truly happy again.
St Andrew's Private Therapy patient - 01/06/2016